Join the community of international stakeholders at the sports, law and finance conference aiming to discuss and explore the cornerstones of establishing successful regional sports’ competitions at strategic and operational level.
First day of the conference will provide a rare opportunity to exchange ideas, experience and good practices between various sport, government and sponsor representatives in the region, as well as to attend interesting lectures on pressing concerns in sport presented by international speakers. The second day will focus on developing organizational capacities to establish more financially robust sport organizations and extending their capabilities to secure funding with international experts.
Date & Location
Date: Tuesday, 15. & Wednesday, 16. October 2019
Location: Belgrade, Serbia
Venue: Karanovic & Partners Office, Resavska 23, Belgrade, Serbia (Google Maps)
What you will be able to learn?
- How to approach sports development on local and regional levels and best practices in Regional Sports Competitions
- About the plans and vision of Balkan Regional Ice Hockey League
- How to face infrastructural challenges and lack of financing shared by sports organizations across the region
- The Basics of Financing in Sport and various Financial Resources you can employ to grow your sport
- About Sub-systems that affect your organization’s ability to attract sponsors and other financing sources
- About EU Funding Opportunities with Case Examples
- How to Approach Financial Planning & Monitoring effectively
- How to Plan and monitor your finances with Financial Plan Template, especially at the club level
Attendees & Participants
- Senior Representatives from State and Local Governments
- Senior Representatives from Sport Organizations (Federal and Local)
- HPP Project Partner Representatives: IHF Austria, IHF Bosnia & Herzegovina, IHF Croatia, IHF North Macedonia, IHF Slovenia, IHF Serbia, School of Economics and Business, University of Ljubljana
- Innovators in sport
- Investors in sport facilities
- Sponsor representatives
- Sports Management & Sports Law Students
How much does it cost?
The Sports, Law and Finance Conference is Free of Charge for everyone. The Conference is a part of a Hockey Partnership for Progress (HPP) Project which is Co-Founded by the Erasmus+ Programme of the European Union and Co-organized by Karanovic & Partners Legal Practice, Serbian Ice Hockey Association and other supporting organisations and sponsors.
Who are the speakers?
The speakers involve international experts from Karanovic & Partners Legal Practice, School of Economics and Business, University of Ljubljana, Ice Hockey Federations in Western Balkan region, and other relevant stakeholders, including Government and City officials.